Modern communications technology is a two-edged sword.
- It has coarsened our social interaction with porn, fake news and personal assault attacks so cruel it has led some of its victims to take their own lives.
- It has made it possible for helpful and uplifting materials to be sent almost without cost to people all over the world.
We are connected to one another in ways no one dared possible a few decades ago.
That explains why at the Yeshua Institute we’re exploring ways we can take advantage of modern communications technology to help priests, religious and laity all over the world be Jesus-like S3 Leaders.
Specifically, it also explains why we’re collaborating with Our Sunday Visitor, the world’s largest Catholic publisher, to present our first ever webinar on Thursday, Dec. 14, at 2 p.m. EST.
Participation in the webinar is free.
The title of the webinar is The Catholic Vision for Leading Like Jesus: Introducing S3 Leadership, with author Owen Phelps.
Those who like to nail down their schedules well in advance can register for the webinar now. Just click here and reserve your space.
- If you’ve been wanting to know more about Leading Like Jesus, this is your chance.
- If you’re one of those people who feel well-versed in Jesus-like S3 Leadership, the 1-hour webinar is a great opportunity for a refreshing review.
- If Leading Like Jesus is something you’ve been wanting to share with friends, family or co-workers, this is your opportunity. Send them the registration link.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE LEADING LIKE JESUS WEBINAR